« Último mensaje por alberdalo247 on enero 14, 2019, 07:49:05 am »
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button and select 'New Unlock' for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press 'Reset FRP' and follow the instructions in program.
5. When process done, press 'Back' on phone and perform factory reset from phone settings.
Selected model: SM-G570M
Software version: 29.5
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 8.0.0
Product code: SM-G570MWDATTT
Phone version: G570MUBU3CRH8
PDA version: G570MUBU3CRI3
CSC version: G570MUUB3CRI3
CSC country code: TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
CSC sales code: TTT
HW version: Rev0.0
Phone SN: R28J11KNR6B
Chip name: EXYNOS7570
Modem board: SHANNON305
Security patch: 2018-10-01
RF cal date: 20170112
Checking Super user right... true
Reading NV data... OK
Checking NV data... OK
Initialization zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait...
Generate and check client proof... OK
Verify proof by client... OK
Reading data from phone... error (0)
Reading data... error
Security damaged (4 13)